Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error in PRU applying PRU M

ZAM 7.5 IR16

Running PRU M on ZAM and getting the following errors which occur almost at the end of the Software Compliance Update part of the process:
Error in PRU
When I click on OK (the only option available) the next error is:
[2.4.1300] An error occurred while performing an SQL operation: [begin LC_Post_PRU; end;].

The update has been run manually as well as using the wizard. The errors are the same no matter which method of update is used.

Any help very much appreciated.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error in PRU applying PRU M

Are there any other hints in the system event log or in TSCMgrEventyyyymmdd.log ?

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error in PRU applying PRU M

dustytrails;1678635 wrote:
Are there any other hints in the system event log or in TSCMgrEventyyyymmdd.log ?

Been on leave so I would have replied sooner.

A decision was made by people higher up the food chain than me that the whole thing should be scrapped and reinstalled.

So now I have a new problem just getting the installer to play ball - new post today....

Thanks for your response any way.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.