console either. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
wastins Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Exporting custom reports.

Hey sir,

If you select a custom report you will notice a list of options (Run, Schedule/Alert, Edit, Copy, Delete) at the bottom of the browser window. Look along that line to the far right of the window for the "export" option.

Warwick Queensland Health
0 Likes
kaines Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Warwick,

I thought you were working with me at QH not Transport now....
0 Likes
sokum Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is it possible to have the export occur automatically? I'm trying to export the CSV data of devices and then import them into another system.

Zenworks 11 on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64:cool: MS SQL 2008 Windows XP & Windows 7 Clients
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.