MoffattD Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Uninstall program from Add/Remove using Zen 11.2.3

I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time creating a bundle to uninstall a program on our desktops. Can anyone point me to the link or document on how to achieve this?

I'm using ZCC 11.2.3a

Thanks so much

Darren
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Uninstall program from Add/Remove using Zen 11.2.3

moffatd;2411113 wrote:
I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time creating a bundle to uninstall a program on our desktops. Can anyone point me to the link or document on how to achieve this?

I'm using ZCC 11.2.3a

Thanks so much

Darren

You probably get more luck with answers if you post here: https://forums.novell.com/forumdisplay.php/1010-ZCM11-Bundles-Windows

But basically it depends on what software it is, some programs can be uninstalled with msiexec other with some other kind of method like running a exe with our without a parameter... Can you tell us which software it is?

Thomas
0 Likes
BMcDowell1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Uninstall program from Add/Remove using Zen 11.2.3

Indeed - definitely a Bundles question, not Asset Management.

Bruce McDowell Technical Services Consultant, McDowell Consulting LLC bruce@consultbruce.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.