Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZAM 7.5 Manager error

I just installed the Manager to a new user and when she tries to run the Manager, she logs in, and then gets this message popup:

ZENWorks Asset Management Manager is unable to start [2.4.1214] This application is unable to access the file store. FuncName = PutFile. Error code = 203

See attachment...

I am able to browse to the file store as this user.
All other users have no issues with this.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Michael Faris Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZAM 7.5 Manager error

The user needs read/write access to the file store, as the Manager can be
used to apply updates, patches etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

That was it. I needed to add her rights to that share. Thanks again!

Michael Faris Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am receiving this same error. I have the read/write access to teh file store, but I am still receiving this message. It is strange. The person who use to use this is gone, and now I can't get in. But other people can get in using the same log-in/password on their PC, I just can't get it on mine. And it is the above error that I am getting. Any ideas?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.