Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
DaviesAR8 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZRS Cool Solutions Report

We have uploaded a Cool Solutions report entitled 'Licensed Products Allocation' to our ZRS, and I am getting an error message ('Error executing SQL statement for : report3
ORA-01858: a non-numeric character was found where a numeric was expected'). We have an Oracle DB back end and are running ZRS 5.

Can someone help me to get it to work please?

It was uploaded by vsuneetha on 17th Sept 2014.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Adam Davies
Cardiff University
0 Likes
2 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZRS Cool Solutions Report

DaviesAR8,

there are specific forums for reporting - you might get an answer
quicker in there...

--

Shaun Pond
newly reminted as a Knowledge Professional

0 Likes
DaviesAR8 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZRS Cool Solutions Report

Ok thanks, I'll try that.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.