Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1023 views

client install via intranet

Hi. According to the Asset Mgmt Users Guide, we are supposed to be able to
set it up so that users can click on a link on our intranet in order to
install the client. Documentation states that on my Asset Management CD
there is a folder called \Webfiles. I have downloaded the CD image (.iso)
from Novell and burnt it to CD. I do not have a folder called this. All
other necessary folders for installing the server or client are there. Is
there some other way to get these files?
thanks so much in advance.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: client install via intranet

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:47:23 GMT, fredr@chatham-kent.ca wrote:

> I do not have a folder called this. All
> other necessary folders for installing the server or client are there. Is
> there some other way to get these files?


let me ask...
--
I will be offline from 1st October to 15th October..


Marcus Breiden

Please change -- to - to mail me.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.edu-magic.net
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: client install via intranet

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:38:48 GMT, Marcus Breiden wrote:

> let me ask...


it's a defect...

Could you please give me the following details to attach to the defect:

Customer Name
Number of Seats affected,
%age of total Seats

If you want to you can send me an e-mail directly (don't forget to remove
one of the - from my e-mail) or give me an valid e-mail address and Novell
will contact you.
--


Marcus Breiden

Please change -- to - to mail me.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.edu-magic.net
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: client install via intranet

> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:38:48 GMT, Marcus Breiden wrote:
>
> > let me ask...

>
> it's a defect...

NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS...
>
> Could you please give me the following details to attach to the defect:
>
> Customer Name
> Number of Seats affected,
> %age of total Seats
>
> If you want to you can send me an e-mail directly (don't forget to remove
> one of the - from my e-mail) or give me an valid e-mail address and Novell
> will contact you.

EMAIL Address is valid. Thanks!
> --
>
>
> Marcus Breiden
>
> Please change -- to - to mail me.
> The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
> http://www.edu-magic.net


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: client install via intranet

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:43:25 GMT, fredr@chatham-kent.ca wrote:

>>
>>> let me ask...

>> it's a defect...

> NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS...

means that the documentation is right and the iso is missing files..


> EMAIL Address is valid. Thanks!

you should get an email from Novell in the next days..

--


Marcus Breiden

Please change -- to - to mail me.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.edu-magic.net
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: client install via intranet

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:46:32 GMT, Marcus Breiden wrote:

> means that the documentation is right and the iso is missing files..


after a long time..

docs are updated, clients are available per download, will be included on
the sp1 cd..
--


Marcus Breiden

If you are asked to email me information please change -- to - in my e-mail
address.
The content of this mail is my private and personal opinion.
http://www.edu-magic.net
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.