HMAMSMMex Absent Member.
Absent Member.

AM User Profile and Function

Jump to solution

Hi experts.

Could you tell me how I can assign a Role to user?

I create the user role, the user profile and the user rights and I tried assign the role to user in Profile tab>Role used at connection but the list appears blank and I can't assign the role properly.

I tried create the role on the fly mode and when I created these the record disappear inmediatly

I'm working with Asset Manager 9.30

Please help me. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
RobC_TR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: AM User Profile and Function

Jump to solution

You need to populate the "Authorized user roles" box, the "Role used at connection" is a drop down list of the values held there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
RobC_TR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

You need to populate the "Authorized user roles" box, the "Role used at connection" is a drop down list of the values held there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HMAMSMMex Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Rob

Thanks for your quickly response.

How I can find the "Authorized user roles" box?

I'm sorry I don't know where is the option or steps to perform this

Thanks

Regards

0 Likes
HMAMSMMex Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Rob

I found the "Authorized user roles" box, I can't see this becuase the resolution of my screen are very high and I can't see all fields in the employee view

Thank you so much

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.