SamTejas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

AM to SM integration

Hi Team,

The requirement is to integrate AM to  SMCMDB using connect-it scenario.Connect-It comes with default set of scenarios for AM-SM integration.But with the default scenario we are facing the issue in mapping AM fields with SM as there are no device table.Have attached the screenshot for your reference.Kindly need your help in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Tejas

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
RobC_TR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: AM to SM integration

When you say "device" table are you speaking about SM? AM has amPortfolio and amAsset tables which are the basic "device" tables. Then there's the overflow tables for specific device types.

0 Likes
SamTejas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Rob,

Yes,i am talking about devices in SM table.

Thanks & Regards

Tejas 

0 Likes
SamTejas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

devices table in SM
0 Likes
RobC_TR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Your second screenshot shows "CreateDevice" (amongst others) so if you're creating it in SM I believe you should be calling that.

It looks like an alphabetical list so I would suspect you'll find "UpdateDeice" further down the list.

0 Likes
SamTejas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

If any hardware infiormation like RAM,Hard disk or network related information like ip address is changed in AM.Will mapping to UpdateDevice table result in the same changes in SM?

Thanks & Regards

Tejas

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.