BethQ Contributor.
Contributor.

Changing table name in Source Connector

Jump to solution

Hi!

I'm working on a development of an updated Connect-It scenario.  This is for a customer form.  They have a custom URL, they fill out the form, data goes into a table of a database, connect-it reads the records of this table and creates an interaction in HPSM.

When they develop a new form for the customer, they actually change the name of the table capturing data.  it's how they seperate old form from new and allow testing.  The database is the same but the table name changes.  All my previous fields are in the new table, plus they added several.

Is there a way just to change the name of the table in the source connector, saving all the mappings, so I dont have to remap the existing fields?  I've looked but cant find anything.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Changing table name in Source Connector

Jump to solution

Open scenario in a text editor and change name where needed.

1 Reply
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Changing table name in Source Connector

Jump to solution

Open scenario in a text editor and change name where needed.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.