Highlighted
poojam Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Connect IT Error: Several records match the values in the reconciliation key set.

Hello Expert,

Tried to push CI's from UCMDB to AM using Connect IT scenario. I had use default connector for UCMDB and tried to Run the "AM Installed Software Push 2.0" query. But I really stuck on below error.

Mappin error.jpg

Please help me to slove this issue.

Regards,

Pooja 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Connect IT Error: Several records match the values in the reconciliation key set.

The error message means what it states.  Those source records cannot be inserted into AM.  If these source records need to be in AM then the reconciliation keys used (ie. red key), which make up the keyset, in the mapping need to be adjusted to uniquely account for one record.  If the root branch reconciliation option is insert only then the keyset must not already exist in AM.  If the keyset exists in AM then the reconciliation option needs to change to 'update or insert'.

0 Likes
poojam Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Connect IT Error: Several records match the values in the reconciliation key set.

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

In my case, the keyset's are already exists in AM and i also set the reconciliation option as 'update or insert'.

Still I'm facing the same error.

What to do in above case??

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

The keyset used is not unique.  This is why you are receiving the error messages.  Review the keyset used to determine why they are not unique and adjust to make them unique.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.