Absent Member.. Matt Brier Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Connect-It automation issue

I've got a scenario that selects records from amreqlines by dtLastModif and sends a flag to another database based on what is in field1.  The where clause for the Asset Manager connector currently reads [dtLastModif] >= getdate() -5.  When I run the scenario manually it works just fine.  When I set it up to run every 10 minutes via the service console it does not.  The logs do not show any errors occuring.  The only thing I can see in the logs is that it doesn't recognize any documents to process, but I've verified at least two documents exist in the last 24 hours.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Connect-It automation issue

What happens if you use NOW() or [dtLastModif] >= amDateAddLogical(GetDate(),-432000)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

If I try to use now() I get an error that basically states that now() is not a built-in function.

I haven't tried a amDateAddLogical statement yet.  I'll try it and let you know.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

amDateLogical is not recognized as a built-in function name either.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Sorry about that.

DateAddLogical() is a valid recognized function and can be found in the CIT programmer's reference guide if you installed docs (ie. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Connect-It 9.30 en\doc).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.