Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
S_Tushar
New Member.

DR for HP Asset Manager 9.41

Hi All,

We are using HP Asset manager 9.41 on our Environment. We have a single database which we connected to the production asset manager. The database is in mirroring.

We are thinking to break the mirroring and to connect the Database to DR Asset manager client.

So my question is do we need to change any configuration on Application Designer so that the Database will connect to DR Client? I am unable to find the steps for Asset manager DR. Please help.

Regards,

S Tushar Ranjan

Private Info Removed

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. CiaranOBrien Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: DR for HP Asset Manager 9.41

I would advise reviewing the attached regarding Asset Manager and  in a Highly Available envoironament

S_Tushar
New Member.

Re: DR for HP Asset Manager 9.41

Thank you. I was searching for the guide.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.