Highlighted
AquaLoco Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Edit fields in a linked Table Tab on the Portfolio Screen

Hope one of you experts can help ))))

I wanted to test how to create tables that are linked to Portfolio.  We created one before that is not functioning right and I wanted to test out differetn methods.

I created 7 different tables each with a different type of link from Portfolio.

Normal

Define

OwnCopy

Own

Normal1

OwnCopy1

Copy1

Own1

NeutDef1

Overflow

I only added one (1) field to each table, called Test.

I then created a page and a screen for each of the new tables with only one field (Test).

Then I added a linked page to the Portfolio Screen

I then ran the “Check definitions of the Web services...” on the client.

On the Client, I can edit the Test field in all of these Tabs/Pages.  But on the Web, the only one I can actually edit is the Table with the Overflow link.

Anyone have any success in editing fields on the Web in the maner I described.

I have attached a PDF describing what is happening on the web, with pictures ))))

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.