IGOR_HPE Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Export to Excel Issue - AM9.50

Hello Experts,

Whenever I try to export to Excel in the Asset Manager 9.50 Web Client, the .xlsx & .xls formats only export a total of 1797 rows, even though I have over 5000+ rows of records. The older version I had, 9.32, was able to export all of the rows and seemed to process them quicker. Can I adjust this anywhere? Or any ideas what I can do to export all of the rows in the web client?

Thanks!

- Igor Pishtoy

0 Likes
6 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Export to Excel Issue - AM9.50

I would suggest reviewing the Tailoring pdf guide under "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Asset Manager 9.50 en\doc\pdf" folder, if installed.  There is a section called "Customizing Web Clients" which has a list of settings.

0 Likes
IGOR_HPE Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Greetings Mark,

The problem is that my default is 10000 in the package.properties file and I have not changed this value. Any other helpful ideas other than redeploying the services? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Do you get same result if exporting to text file?

0 Likes
Highlighted
IGOR_HPE Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've never seen the Web Client having that feature, but to export to either .xls or .xlxs. In the Windows Client, I am able to export the entire list, via text and Excel.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Clearly I don't use the web client this way.  Based on what the tailoring guide states I can only assume a re-deploy did not happen after setting Exports.Excel.RowCount.Maximum parameter.  I would either re-deploy or contact HP support.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. RT5 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Can you able to get all records if you using the client?

I would suggest contact hp support.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.