Highlighted
Absent Member.. RT5 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPAM Upgrade

Hello,

Can anyone help me in up gradation. I'm currently using HPAM 9.31 version and want to upgrade it to 9.5 version.

Can anyone tell me what are the patches/steps to upgrade. Also can i upgrade it to directly to 9.5 or I need to go - 9.4 then 9.5

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you,

RT

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: HPAM Upgrade

You can migrate from 9.31 to 9.5 directly. Make sure you apply the latest patch of 9.50. Currently it's P5.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. RT5 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HPAM Upgrade

Hi JackyHuang,

Thank you for your reply, this is the first time I'm going to upgrade the Software.

Can you plase tell me the procedures of doing this activity.

It will really help me in learning.

Thank you,

RT

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.