Absent Member.. Ivaylo_h Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to activate AM 5.20 Instant-On license?

Hi Everyone,

I have just installed AM 5.20 and it is supposed to have instant-on license for 60 days. I have installed the product following the installation guide but when trying to activate the database I get promped to install a license. 

I cannot find any info how to and where to find the instant-on licese files. Since there is no information how to activate this license and where to find it can somebody help with this?

Regards,

Ivaylo

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
RobC_TR Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to activate AM 5.20 Instant-On license?

You need to contact your HP pre-sales representative to get the license file. This will allow you to activate the demo DB that comes with AM.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Ivaylo_h Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to activate AM 5.20 Instant-On license?

Hi, 

I am a HP employee. I am in the HPSW PSO organization and I think that I am supposed to get this file myself. But since there is no explanation particularly for InstantOn licenses I am wondering how I can do it?

Regards,

Ivaylo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.