Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Atul72 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

New Page Features

Jump to solution
Hi Experts,

I am using Asset Manager 5.10.I Know how to create page and screen but i want a special functionality to be displayed on a page.Please let know how to achieve the same?

My requirement is i want a drop down list which which has system itemised items( TOS, AOS).

I wana to get these two fields on the form ( PO, PI) when i select TOS from the dropdown and ( AD, RNO) when i select AOS from the dropdown.

I know how to create system itemised list but i am not able to get the particular tabs while selecting an item in the dropdown.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. MTWalsh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: New Page Features

Jump to solution
You would want to define an irrelevance script on PO, PI, AD and RNO respectively. For example, the one for PO and PI might be RetVal = (seYourItemizedListYouMentioned <> 'TOS')

That would evaluate as 0 when TOS is selected (zero meaning that the field is not irrelevent...ie. it is relevent and should be shown), and 1 when TOS is not selected, which would make the fields irrelevent (not shown on screen) when you select TOS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. MTWalsh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
You would want to define an irrelevance script on PO, PI, AD and RNO respectively. For example, the one for PO and PI might be RetVal = (seYourItemizedListYouMentioned <> 'TOS')

That would evaluate as 0 when TOS is selected (zero meaning that the field is not irrelevent...ie. it is relevent and should be shown), and 1 when TOS is not selected, which would make the fields irrelevent (not shown on screen) when you select TOS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Atul72 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Dear Expert,

Thanks for the timely help.
0 Likes
Atul72 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Resolved
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.