Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Sharath3 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Oracle User getting locked in Web Service

Jump to solution

Hi,

My oracle account getting locked frequently when i run web service and because of this i'm unable to connect to AM from windows client. I've attached the screen shot of the error.please suggest.

Thanks 
sharath

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Oracle User getting locked in Web Service

Jump to solution

It worked.!!

Thanks mark

0 Likes
2 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

That error message looks standard for users accessing AM.  Web Services properties file uses both database account and AM user account requiring passwords for both when deploying.  Please confirm AM user used in properties file has correct password as in AM.  Don't forget to unlock user account in AM.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

It worked.!!

Thanks mark

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.