Highlighted
Azzura Gun Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Push the record by Web Service request

I try to make request to push the record to Asset Manager via Web Service.

When the mandatory field is normal field (I mean no link), there's no problem and I succeed to push the record. 

But when the mandatory field is Linked to another table, I have no clue how to fill the value for my request. 

Anyone have ever done this?

I need your help.

I attached the request sample. 

Thanks,

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
JohnLaw Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Push the record by Web Service request

What version of Asset manager are you on ?  I don't believe what you are trying to do is possible until version 9.62 .

If your license entitles you to AM 9.62, then perhaps you could make use of the REST API facility and the following white paper which may be found in the doc folder of the 9.62 installation -  "doc\white_papers\ImplementationAM962RestfulApi.pdf"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.