Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Reg Web Service Connectors

Hi,

In our Connect It, we are not able to see "SOAP" and "Restful Client" Connectors. We could only view "Rest(Deprecated)" connector in the ConnecIt tool. Can anyone please explain, why the other two connectors are not available?

Thanks & Regards

Ashok

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Reg Web Service Connectors

I am not experienced with these connectors however all licensed connectors will display which leads me to believe your CIT license does not cover these two connectors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi

Thanks for the response. Is there a Catalog of connectors on HP Site where we can go and buy?

If not, any contact points where we can reach to buy these additional Connectors.

Regards

Ashok

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

I am sorry for not being much help in this regard.  Since the CIT license enables/disables which connectors can be used I would contact the HP sales rep whom CIT was purchased from.  The following license support center link has phone numbers and email addresses which may help you...

http://h30580.www3.hp.com/poeticWeb/portalintegration/hppWelcome.htm?stepaction=contactLicenseSupport

There is also a FAQ site:  http://h30580.www3.hp.com/poeticWeb/portalintegration/hppWelcome.htm?stepaction=faq

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@Ashokkumar_2

Thanks for stopping by the forum! Are you still looking to purchase additional connector licenses? If so, please let me know. I will be more than happy to connect you with one of our Account Teams.

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.