Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
GoldenRatioRJP Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Removing a Key Set

Jump to solution

Hello All... I am drawing a blank on this.  How do you remove a Key Set in a CIT Mapping?

I have a situation where I had needed to use 3 seperate Key Sets, but I have now reworked things so I now only need 2.  Is there a way to get rid of the third one?  Or does it just not get processed if I do not set any Reconcilliation Keys?

Plenty of documentation on how to add a 2nd or 3rd Key Set, but I did not find anything on removing one.

Thanks...

Russell Parker, CITAM, CHAMP, CSAM
President - Golden Ratio, Inc.
Russ.Parker@GoldenRatioInc.com
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Re: Removing a Key Set

Jump to solution

As so often seems to happen, the moment I ask a question I find the answer.  LOL

In a Mapping on the "Reconcilliation" tab where the Key Sets are listed there is a "Blue Plus" which is used to add another Key Set.  There is also a "Grey Circle with an X".  If a Key Sets is selected this becomes a "Red Circle with a White X".  Clicking it deletes the selected Key Set.

I knew it was something simple.  *facepalm*

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Re: Removing a Key Set

Jump to solution

As so often seems to happen, the moment I ask a question I find the answer.  LOL

In a Mapping on the "Reconcilliation" tab where the Key Sets are listed there is a "Blue Plus" which is used to add another Key Set.  There is also a "Grey Circle with an X".  If a Key Sets is selected this becomes a "Red Circle with a White X".  Clicking it deletes the selected Key Set.

I knew it was something simple.  *facepalm*

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.