Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Trusted Contributor.. Hope Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

SLO installation incomplete

Jump to solution

Hi there .

I have Asset Manager 9.70 on  arch=x64 and SLO 9.7.12.0.  I installed the SLO on the arch = x32 (Successfully). But when i trying to create test contract  and next create counter .  I have the error:

SLO installation incomplete

Temlates used for software compliance certification are not loaded. Contact your administrator to install the sofware asset management best practice.

Screen shot in attach:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Maybe this error is due to the fact that I'm not installing test DATA in SLO. ? I already have my data from the UCMDB. I would not want extra garbage.

Help please !

With Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoldenRatioRJP Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: SLO installation incomplete

Jump to solution

Has anyone every successfully used the BLO/SLO packs in a real environment?  They are sometimes useful to look at in a Sandbox, but unless you are essentially set up the way the Demo Database is I have not seen them work.  Granted I have not put all that much effort into fixing it since I come at SAM in HPAM with a quite different approach than what Nicolaus origionally put together.  Unfortunatelly much of their usefullness when it came to looking at them as an example to start from was reduced when they moved much of the lgic into the Script Libraries.  Not simple to trace any more.  Big fan of the concept, but not of the may it has been implemented.  Largelly seems like something which has just enough potential functionality for Sales to check a box on an RFP, but not to trully be usefull to the Customer.  Just my opinion.  Would love to hear some Customers chime in for whome it has worked well.

Russell Parker, CITAM, CHAMP, CSAM
President - Golden Ratio, Inc.
Russ.Parker@GoldenRatioInc.com
4 Replies
Boryana K Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

What kind of an installation of SLO you have performed?

Have you selected any Vendors?  Any Features?

See my attachments:

Regards,

Boryana

Regards,
Boryana Kotseva
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

HI Boryana,

I check all futures.  Yes i seleceted all vendors except : IBM.  IBM ILT 7.  IBMILT 9.  But in point 2 I upload everything(Installation models, License models and Contract templates ) except (test Data).

You can see this information in my log file after downloaded slo .

see in attachment

1) Log_slo.zip

0 Likes
Highlighted
GoldenRatioRJP Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Has anyone every successfully used the BLO/SLO packs in a real environment?  They are sometimes useful to look at in a Sandbox, but unless you are essentially set up the way the Demo Database is I have not seen them work.  Granted I have not put all that much effort into fixing it since I come at SAM in HPAM with a quite different approach than what Nicolaus origionally put together.  Unfortunatelly much of their usefullness when it came to looking at them as an example to start from was reduced when they moved much of the lgic into the Script Libraries.  Not simple to trace any more.  Big fan of the concept, but not of the may it has been implemented.  Largelly seems like something which has just enough potential functionality for Sales to check a box on an RFP, but not to trully be usefull to the Customer.  Just my opinion.  Would love to hear some Customers chime in for whome it has worked well.

Russell Parker, CITAM, CHAMP, CSAM
President - Golden Ratio, Inc.
Russ.Parker@GoldenRatioInc.com
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi GoldenRationRJP.

We are the first time participating in SAM projects.
But we tried to understand how it works. After some time, we were able to do so that the SLO earned and on production server.

Best wishes,

Alexnder Leschenko

Limited Liability Company "Bevalex"

leschenko@bevalex.by

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.