Highlighted
AchimD Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to load amjni93.dll (64 bit)

Hi to all,

I have a problem to get the AssetManager 93 web services (64 bit) running.

2012-04-10 14:17:50 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
14:18:05,727  INFO - com.peregrine.ac.ws.desc.WsCacheLoader - pre-loading services : Head/*
no amjni93 in java.library.path
14:18:05,774 FATAL - com.hp.ov.ac.aop.AmWsThrowAdvice - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.peregrine.ac.api.AmApi93JNI.AmGetConnection(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)J

I am using

Windows Server 2008 R2 x64

Tomcat 6.0.35 (64 bit)

Java 1.6 (64 bit)

In Tomcat I've set the -Djava.library.path to ..\HP\Asset Manager 9.30 de\x64

If I am using the 32 bit versions, everything works fine.

Can someone help me to get the webservices running in an 64 bit environment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Achim

0 Likes
1 Reply
Laurent Gittler Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to load amjni93.dll (64 bit)

Check your path since aamapi93.dll and amjni93.dll have the same names in 32 and 64 bits, .

and check your  java.library.path is not referrencing the 32 bit dlls first.

Which DBMS are you using MS SQL Server or Oracle?

With Oracle, you need a 64 bit Oracle client with the x64 aamapi93.dll, an entry pointing to the Oracle 64-bit client must be included in the PATH variable.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.