Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
paulIT_1 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Unable to load dynamic library (libeay32-10.dll)

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I am getting this error while configuring the web client

I did the following,

1. Downlaod VC++ 2010 x64 redistributable installed

2. Environment variable set with the path as C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Asset Manager 9.41 en\bin

3. I have the file libeay32-10.dll located at  C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Asset Manager 9.41 en\bin folder

but I still see this error in assetmanager webservice. Please look at the attachment and help.

Thank you,

Paul

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Flavio Bianchi Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Unable to load dynamic library (libeay32-10.dll)

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

It seems like your are on a 64bit enviroinment and using a 32 bit dll.

I don't if this is your issue, but when i install AM BackEnd on a 64bit i usually add this option on tomcat java:

-Djava.library.path=C:\AM_DLLx64_940

ANd in the C:\AM_DLLx64_940 folder i put these files (maybe not of those are mandatory):

aamapi94.dll
amjni94.dll
libcurl64.dll
libeay64-10.dll
libeay64.dll
oldap.dll
ssleay64-10.dll
tcnative-1.dll

Let me know if it helps!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Flavio Bianchi Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

It seems like your are on a 64bit enviroinment and using a 32 bit dll.

I don't if this is your issue, but when i install AM BackEnd on a 64bit i usually add this option on tomcat java:

-Djava.library.path=C:\AM_DLLx64_940

ANd in the C:\AM_DLLx64_940 folder i put these files (maybe not of those are mandatory):

aamapi94.dll
amjni94.dll
libcurl64.dll
libeay64-10.dll
libeay64.dll
oldap.dll
ssleay64-10.dll
tcnative-1.dll

Let me know if it helps!

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.