Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web Client Tree View Issue

Hello Experts,

I ran into a recent issue with Asset Manager's Web Client TREE VIEW. After I switch from List view to Tree view, the tree view table populates with all of the parent folders compressed, with a (+) sign next to it. Once I press the (+) sign to expand the tree, it logs me out and gives the following error: "Failed to Authenticate".

Any reason for this? This happens on Admin & a regular User. I tried different browsers, redeployed all the services, restarted the services, and still cannot figure out why this happens!

Thanks! Screenshot is attached for clarification.

- IGOR

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Web Client Tree View Issue

Which version of Asset Manager are you using? Can you post more detailed information about your environment?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello jingyang, here is my info:

Asset Manager version 9.50

- Tomcat Version 8.0.24

- MS Windows Server 2012 R2

- Hp ProLiant BL460c Gen8, 48GB RAM, [Dual CPU] Intel Xeon E5-2630L @ 2.00GHz

Let me know if this helps resolve my issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

hi all, we faced same issue in our environment (am963)

Issues appears if you create a new table whith Hierarchy!

1. Screen name shouldnt be sysamNewTable. Use the screenname similar to the table name (amNewTable) then everything works fine.

2. If this doesnt solve the issue, dont use Page name similar to the screen name!

One of these resolves the issue.

Cheers, Sandro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Also, a new table must have a screen with the very same name.

Administer > Tailor > Customizing databases > Customizing the database > Creating new objects > Creating a table

<<<<<<<<<

Note

For each table, you should create at least one screen with the exact same SQL name as the table (case sensitive).

You can have multiple screens with the same SQL name if they are associated to different screen sets.

The screens with the same SQL name as the table are used by Web services, because Web services do not work with tables but only with screens.

Example: a wizard query searches the amAsset table; the Web service interprets this as a screen SQL name, not a table SQL name.

>>>>>>>>>

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Boryana Kotseva
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.