Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. sreedevireddy Absent Member..
Absent Member..

funtion"Current Select " not working in AM 5.22

Hi,

for deleting multiple records at a time, we are using "[CurrentSelection]"  in script.

But this function is not working in 5.22.It is working in AM 9.4.

I raised a ticket for HP.Hp suggested that for apply patch.Already we have higher build 8691 in AM 5.22.

Can any one suggest which patch we should apply for resolve this issue?and what is the solution for this one?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Acclaimed Contributor.. Mark Cullen_1 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: funtion"Current Select " not working in AM 5.22

I have never heard this not to work so I would be suspicious with how it is being used.  [CurrentSelection] must be used with a context table so if you are using this parameter in an action script then your action script record must have a context table related with this parameter.

If you  are more concerned regarding which patch you should upgrade to then since you stated it is fixed in 9.4 I would suggest upgrading to that version.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.