Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Respected Contributor.. Vinay Kadival Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

several records match the values in the reconciliation key set

Hi Team,

I am very new to ConnectIT, there is a scenario between AM 9.60 and CAE 10 (Inventory Manager 7.5) what i am observing while updating the software i.e. Model it is throwing error "several records match the values in the reconciliation key set". Check under Models in IT Equipment where it not able to pull the software records. 

We are having around 40K desktops but only 1500 desktop are having software report rest it is blank in AM model field. 

connect-it1.jpgconnect-it2.jpg.png

Please help here to resolve this issue

Thanks and Regards

Vinay S Kadival

0 Likes
3 Replies
Misaq Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: several records match the values in the reconciliation key set

Have not worked on AM in a while but my first step would be to investigate if the Red key fields are getting data (the reconcilliation keys). You can check that in left side of mapping if the data is available. If those fields are empty or same value then you will end up with same reconcilliation value and getting several keys value matches.

0 Likes
Indrakumar Gowda Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello Vinay,

This is the basic error which created when a table is already having the duplicate records. Even I also face the same issue while import the data from SCCM to AM. here please check for the base table data as per your screenshot amComputer is the base table over here and duplicates are found in amExtensionCard table. Please check for the duplicates in Extension Table and delete and rerun the scenario. Else go to ExtensionCard table mapping in scenario and reject the element mapping so that i will import all the data except ExtensionCard.

Thank you.

Regards,

Indra

Indrakumar
GoldenRatioRJP Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

The OOB scenarios which bring Discovery Data into ITAM map a lot of things you may want to just prune out.

In how you are using ITAM is there any need to bring in Extension Cards, Network Cards, Physical and Logical Drives, etc...

In most implementations this is just "noise" and will never be looked at or managed in ITAM and is best left in your Discovery Tool or CMDB.

Just something to consider... Russ

Russell Parker, CITAM, CHAMP, CSAM
President - Golden Ratio, Inc.
Russ.Parker@GoldenRatioInc.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.