There was an error with the search service. Search term is in an invalid format
After running a search in Atlas, zero results are returned and the following error is displayed:
This is caused by a corrupted search index or database.
- Open services.msc and locate the service "StarTeam Server - AtlasSuite" and stop it.
- Also stop the service called "Hub Search Web Service 15"
- Browse to your CM Hub installation directory under Program Files and enter the folder named Repository.
- Move the folders named "SearchIndex" and "SearchDB" to another location.
- Start the Borland Atlas Web Service service.
- Launch the CM Hub Administration console and click Configure Search
- Check the box "Enable search for StarTeam Server" and click OK
- In services.msc restart the service "StarTeam Server - AtlasSuite"
Once all services have restarted, search will now function correctly in Atlas.