There was an error with the search service - the search service returned an error
After attempting a search inside Atlas the following error is shown:
There was an error with the search service. The search service returned an error.
This is caused by the Atlas search service being unavailable.
- Click start and run services.msc
- Locate and start the service named Apache Tomcat for Borland Applications
- Locate and restart the service named Borland Atlas Web Server
- Close and reopen your browser
- Reopen Atlas and re-attempt the search
If the error persists contact Borland support.
When logging your incident please include a zip archive of the conf and log subdirectories of your CM hub apache tomcat directory. i.e:
C:\Program Files\Borland\Borland Hub 14.0\apache-tomcat-7.0.47\conf
C:\Program Files\Borland\Borland Hub 14.0\apache-tomcat-7.0.47\logs