Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
RavenArens
New Member.

Edit of Common Properties for Multiple Requirements

Jump to solution

I think we had discussed this once in a phone call with the development team, but this has come up again as a request from some of my users.  We would really find it useful to be able to edit common properties for multiple requirements at the same time.  Some example use cases:

• A subset of requirements was created and we want them all to have a the same tag value added
  • A review is scheduled and we want to change the status of a group of requirements from "Draft" to "Under Review"

Is this ability on the road map for future Atlas versions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EdBenton Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Edit of Common Properties for Multiple Requirements

Jump to solution

Hi Ellen,

This is in our backlog, but we haven't scheduled it for a particular release just yet.

I'll register your interest in this with development and will let you know once we have this planned for a particular version.

Ed

0 Likes
4 Replies
EdBenton Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Ellen,

This is in our backlog, but we haven't scheduled it for a particular release just yet.

I'll register your interest in this with development and will let you know once we have this planned for a particular version.

Ed

0 Likes
RavenArens
New Member.

Jump to solution
We upgraded to Atlas 4.2 and love being able to bulk edit in grid view!! Any chance you have it on the road map to make the grid view configurable to allow for editing of attributes or tags?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Multi-editing tags is indeed on the roadmap (not assigned to any particular release yet, however).
Likewise is multi-editing in the hierarchical view (not tag-specific).
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Good news! Bulk editing of tags will become available with Atlas 4.3 when it releases in 2 weeks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.