Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
EdBenton Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Welcome to the Borland Atlas Community Forum

Welcome to the Borland Atlas Community Forum

My name is Ed and I am a Senior Support Engineer at Borland.

Feel free to ask questions about Atlas, Requirements Management etc. We will try to provide you with an answer or at the very least point you in the right direction.

If you know the answer to a posted question then please feel free to get involved and provide your ideas and solutions.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on Atlas, how you use it and features you would like to see implemented.

If you have any questions, problems or suggestions about the forum, feel free to contact me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.