Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

10.22 UD Agent connection reset

Experts,

Has something changed with the connection protocol of the Windows 10.22 build 162?

I am testing connecting to Windows 10 machine with Agent 10.22 build 162 installed and I get connection reset. If I uninstall that Agent and instead install 10.11 build 382 it works fine.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: 10.22 UD Agent connection reset

Hello John,

Did you receive any error in the logs files ?

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: 10.22 UD Agent connection reset

Yes, I get an error in the logs I posted the error message in the subject and in the body of my original post. I was asking if something has changed in the protocol for connecting to the Agent.  Maybe someone from R&D can respond regarding the connection protocol.

The reason I don't think this is an error with my probe or with the target system is because it works without any errors if I just install an older version of the UD Agent.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.