Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

10.33 UD Agent

Has anyone tried communicating with the 10.33 UD agent while still on UCMDB version 10.22?  The 10.22 UD agent is failing vulnerability tests and I'd like to test 10.33 to see if it passes.  So far I'm not able to "agent ping" 10.33 from my UCMDB 10.22 server.  Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or just an incompatibility issue.  Thanks for your feedback.

Bob

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: 10.33 UD Agent

Hi Bob,

around CP22 or 23 we changed the chypres for UD agent on probe side.
You can request some help from Support to guide you through this, it has been done before.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: 10.33 UD Agent

Thanks Bogdan, I will reach out to support.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.