Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

A_Hyper_thread invalid identifier.

After upgrading to CP20 i noticed that i am receiving fatal errors on servers that i can see in the communication log that we are getting results. I have opened up a ticket with HP but no help so far. I also noticed that we are not getting in cpu's for the past week on the HRA-Shell job. I am curious if this error could be the cause of this issue.

Can't execute BATCH prepared statement [INSERT INTO HDM_160710CPU_1( ID, CMDB_ID, A_CPU_SPEED,A_CITY,A_CPU_USAGE,A_CREATE_TIME,A_CPU_ID,A_TENANTOWNER,A_SM_ID,A_ROOT_CONTAINER,A_DATA_EXTERNALID,A_CPU_VENDOR,A_DATA_RUNNINGSTATE,A_DATA_ORIGIN,A_ENV_VALUE,A_SRVC_STATUS,A_DESCRIPTION,A_DATA_RUNNINGISNEW,A_CORE_NUMBER,A_ACK_CLEARED_TIME,A_LANGUAGE,A_SERIAL_NUMBER,A_DIGEST,A_HPSM_SUBTYPE,A_CODEPAGE,A_TRACK_CHANGES,A_DISPLAY_LABEL,A_NAME,A_CPU_TYPE,A_ASSET_ID,A_ISVIRTUAL,A_HYPER_THREAD,A_DATA_ALLOW_AUTO_DISCOVERY,A_USER_LABEL,A_CPU_CLOCK_SPEED,A_ROOT_ENABLEAGEING,A_CALCULATED_ID,A_GLOBAL_ID,A_ROOT_ICONPROPERTIES,A_ACK_ID,A_DATA_RUNNINGCORRSTATE,A_DATA_SOURCE,A_COUNTRY,A_DATA_NOTE,A_LOBOWNER,A_CREDENTIALS_ID,A_IS_SAVE_PERSISTENCY,A_STATE,A_ROOT_SYSTEM,A_CPU_SPECIFIER,A_HPSM_TYPE,A_DOCUMENT_LIST,A_LOGICAL_CPU_COUNT,A_COMMON_NAME,A_ASSIGNMENT_GROUP,START_TIME, CHANGER_DATASTORE,CHANGER_INFO,CHANGE_TYPE,LIST_UPDATED_ATTRS) VALUES (?, ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,'UPDATE_OBJECT_PART',?)], failed prior to DB execution due to exception: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00904: "A_HYPER_THREAD": invalid identifier

at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.internalExecuteBatch(CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.java:430)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.executeBatch(CmdbDalPreparedStatementImpl.java:393)
at com.hp.ucmdb.history.dal.command.modify.AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.insertNewUpdateEntry(AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.java:246)
at com.hp.ucmdb.history.dal.command.modify.AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.perform(AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.java:84)
at com.hp.ucmdb.history.dal.command.modify.AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.perform(AbstractHistDalPartialUpdateEventCommand.java:38)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.DalAbstractCommand$FlowControlDalCommandExecutor.execute(DalAbstractCommand.java:36)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.flowmanagement.api.FlowManager.execute(FlowManager.java:227)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.manage.flowmanagement.api.FlowManager.execute(FlowManager.java:222)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.DalAbstractCommand.execute(DalAbstractCommand.java:54)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalJdbcDAO$CmdbDalDeadlockRetriable.performAction(CmdbDalJdbcDAO.java:120)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalJdbcDAO$CmdbDalDeadlockRetriable.performAction(CmdbDalJdbcDAO.java:105)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.util.retry.impl.DefaultRetriableExecutorImpl.doExecute(DefaultRetriableExecutorImpl.java:37)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.util.retry.impl.AbstractRetriableExecutor.execute(AbstractRetriableExecutor.java:37)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.manage.dal.CmdbDalJdbcDAO.execute(CmdbDalJdbcDAO.java:81)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.server.dal.dao.impl.CmdbDalJdbcDataModelDAO.executeBulk(CmdbDalJdbcDataModelDAO.java:400)
at com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.model.operation.update.impl.HistoryModelChangeListenerFineGrained.onFinishDeployment(HistoryModelChangeListenerFineGrained.java:325)
... 77 more
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00904: "A_HYPER_THREAD": invalid identifier

0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: A_Hyper_thread invalid identifier.

Hello Tink,

I hope you are doing great!

What did you do during the ticket process ? Did you try to align the tables by JMX console?

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Align history does not show me that it finishes. It just dies on me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi ,

Thanks for the details . In this case I suggest to re-open a ticket to continue with the investigation .

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.