Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

AM Generic Adapter Connection Issues 10.22 Content Pack 20

I am getting a connection error when trying to configure an integration point with the AM generic adapter 1.04 on uCMDB 10.22 CP20.  We are getting a message stating Error Code 7009 Probe is not Active.  I have confirmed that the probe is connected and that credentials are correct.  Any ideas?  The proper .dll's have been installed per the documentation.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: AM Generic Adapter Connection Issues 10.22 Content Pack 20

Hello,

Could you please let me know which version of AM you are using?

Did you check if the probe is installed in the same server of AM?

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

More information regarding the AM Generic Adapter.  After several attempts I was able to get a successful connection but only when using the Integration Service with UCMDB server.  Whenever I try to connect through a probe it acts like it can't read the proper credentials.  I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact that I have multiple probe domains configured and none of them are in the default domain.  Does anyone know if I need to specify somewhere in the adapter what probe domain to use?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Hello Rose,

I am having the same issue AM Generic Adapter Integration failed with same error you pointed. Could you please help how do you troubleshoot issue?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.