Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

AMAdapters Population with Asset Manager on DB2

Hello all,

Our Asset manager is on DB2

I'm trying to use the AMAdapter for Asset Manager Population.

In the integration point configuration, I only see MS-SQL and oracle as dbtype.  I cannot find any documentation on how to integration with Asset manager on DB2.

Is this not supported by the adapter? 

Is there any work around that will allow my to integration with AM on DB2?

Thank you,

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: AMAdapters Population with Asset Manager on DB2

Hello ,

The HP Integration Guide -10.20 provide us the information about the AM-UCMDB integration with the all the possible adapters and all has a DB2 suppported .

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: AMAdapters Population with Asset Manager on DB2

I just went over that guide and did not see it stated DB2 supported for HP Asset Manager Population.

DB Type <user defined> Select on of the following the database types:
n Oracle
n SQL Server

Oracle and SQL Server are the only two DBtype available. 

Can I edit the pattern and add db2 as one of the type?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.