Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Access of server through JUMP server.

UCMDB 10.32 CP 25

I want to know that can ucmdb is able to scan the server through the jump server.In my environmnet i checked there are some servers that team is accessing through the another server. Can ucmdb login through jump server or it is only directly accessing the server?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Access of server through JUMP server.

The probe is able to use a proxy server but that will be a global setting for that specific probe.
Another option is tunneling into that specific part of the network. It has been done for Azure discovery and it works like a charm.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI Bogdan,

Thanks for the help but could you please specify more about the first option where we need to use the proxy. If i want to perform that how can i perform this in my environmnet.

Regards

Ayush

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.