Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Accuracy of core reporting for DDMi/UCMDB

Jump to solution

Hi experts.

I am not sure if this should go in this fofum or the AM forum. We are looking at implementing both Oracle and IBM counters in AM and are looking for some measurement of achieved accuracy for core reporting. The client is currently using DDMi but in the future will be moving to UD/UCMDB 10.10.

I was not able to find a white paper on this so was looking for a little help. If anyone had any idea on where I can find this information it would be much appreciated. And if this should have been in the AM forum please move it and I apologize for the incovenience.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Accuracy of core reporting for DDMi/UCMDB

Jump to solution

Hi,

UD is using same agent as DDMi. Some new functionality was added, but the core is the same.

If the accuracy of DDMi is sufficient for the moment it won't be worth on UD.

Hope this helps.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Accuracy of core reporting for DDMi/UCMDB

Jump to solution

Hi,

UD is using same agent as DDMi. Some new functionality was added, but the core is the same.

If the accuracy of DDMi is sufficient for the moment it won't be worth on UD.

Hope this helps.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.