Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Adding two attribute values in an enrichment rule

I am trying to add two attributes in uCMDB 10.22. I have a CPU CI with a custom attribute that needs to contain the sum of two the values in two other attributes within the same CI. All the attribute types are integers. 

Attribute A = Attribute B + Attribute C within the same CIT instance.

I am trying to do it with an enrich ment rule however, I do not see the ability to add two attribute values. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Adding two attribute values in an enrichment rule

Yes, you can give Attribute A the value of Attribute B + Attribute C

In Enrichment Mode, right-click on the CIT you wan to update and select Update Query Node

Select Attribute A or the Attribute you want updated with Attribute B + Attribute C

Select the Advanced radial and click on the elipses

Click on the add icon twice for

And Select on the Concetanate radial

For the first line,  change the Type from Simple to By Attribute

Select the Value as the CIT or another CIT in your enrichment

Select Attribute B in the drop down menu for Advanced Value

Repeat for the second line for Attribute C

Note: This is for strings

Rey Lejano

effectualsystems.com
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Adding two attribute values in an enrichment rule

Hi,

this has worked for me.

thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.