Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Aging report

Hi.

I'm trying to figure out how to make an aging report for my servers etc. in ucmdb. All i want is a list of servers etc. that have the aging flag set, but i can't figure out how to make it. Can anyone please lead me in the right direction here?

Thanks

Jorn

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Aging report

Hi Jorn,

Administration guide ( http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00245425 ), page 117, talks about "How to Generate CI Lifecycle Data and Filter the Results". Description is given below for your reference :

This task describes how to generate a list of CIs that are candidates for deletion, and to filter the results.

This task includes the following steps:
>  "Generate CI Lifecycle Data" below
>  "Filter the CI Lifecycle Results" on next page

1. Generate CI Lifecycle Data
To generate CI Lifecycle results for CIs or relationships, select either the CIs tab or the
Relationship tab. Select the time period in which to search, using the drop-down calendars in
the From and To fields, and click Generate. For details, see "CI Lifecycle Page" on page 122.
CI Lifecycle displays a list of CIs that are candidates for deletion.

Tip: If no results are generated, try extending the time period further into the future.

2. Filter the CI Lifecycle Results
To filter the CI Lifecycle data, click the Filter button to open the Filter dialog box. For each
column by which you want to filter, select a condition from the drop-down list and fill in the
value column, either by entering a value, selecting from a drop-down list, or using the calendar.
Click OK to apply your filter.

To clear the filter and restore the original results, click the Clear button . For details, see
"Filter Dialog Box" on page 123.

=====

The filetered data can then be exported to CSV, PDF, XLS or XML formats.

Regards,

Unni

“Micro Focus Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

Click the KUDOS star to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.