Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Aging reports queries

Hi All

I have turned on the aging in ucmdb, I am keeping track of CI's which are candidates for deletion. I have two questions.

1. I am unable to pull out a report since the CI's are huge and I have to break them into hourly basis. Is there any other way to pull out reports.

2. How do I pull out a report which gives me the list of CI's deleted. From the custom delete candidate report I can just see numbers.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Aging reports queries

You can create report based on the isCandidateForDeletion attribute = true. In the TQL you can do whatever conditions and groupings you want, not only numbers. The deletion will happen 40 days of LastAccessTime being unchanged, so you can fill down the datetime comparison operators and easily see what will be going on in the next days with the system data.

To get which CIs are actually deleted is almost impossible from UCMDB (There is the History Change CI federation, but I wouldn't put a lot of trust on it). Eventually you can use SQL statements to the history tables in the database. 

Petko

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.