Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Anyone heard of or ever use the Bluecat solution for UCMDB? I'm looking for the UCMDB adapter for it

Hi Experts,

I need your help with a question. Does anyone have any information about this solution from Bluecat and where I canget hold of this adapter in UCMDB?

This is from this link http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20100610005463/en/BlueCat-Networks-Delivers-IPAM-DNSDHCP-Solutions-Integrate

June 10, 2010 06:45 AM Eastern Daylight
Time

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlueCat Networks, the IPAM Intelligence™ company, announces it is the first IP Address Management (IPAM), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution provider to integrate its solutions with HP Universal Configuration Management Database (UCMDB).

I did some digging around and at the bluecat site and HP Live Network site, Bluecat only mention solutions for HP OO and SA, nothing for UCMB. Does anyone know the history behind this? Has the bluecat UCMB solution been removed or evolved into something for HP OO and HP SA instead?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Anyone heard of or ever use the Bluecat solution for UCMDB? I'm looking for the UCMDB adapter fo

I would be interested in this information as well.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.