Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Application License Report

Hi,

Working on UD10.10 CP13.2 CUP2

We done the agent based discovery of servers with software utilization.

But in Application License report, I observed some descripancies like data flow probe application is showing License required yes and UCMDB application is installed on two servers on high availability. These two applications are also showing License required =2 . In fact valid license is already installed on the server.

These are two applications which I identified easily but there may be many applications which must be having proper licenses but still report is showing  the count in License required column

Please suggest on this.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Application License Report

Hi Nick,

Could you please share with me some screen shots of Application Report and please run 2 methods in JMX Console getAllActiveLicenses and getLicenseSummary then share with me some screenshots.

Best Regards,

Hoang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.*
*If you feel the post is helpful, please assign a KUDO star to say "Thanks"*
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Application License Report

Hi,

You may have misunderstood the issue.

The jmx method will retrieve the licenses of ucmdb server and which are valid one and that why I am able to do deep disocvery .

I am asking The application License report from report module is showing yes in license required column and to what extent this report gets the detailed information about license and application. It can detect the installed application instances properly but  I am not sure about the detection of valid licenses for the applications.

Regards,

Nick

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.