Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Application service components and infrastructure requirements from the HP UCMDB

Hello I need quick help..

I was being asked by customer this question.

I would like to have ppl help..

Describe how you would gather current application requirements in terms of application service components and infrastructure requirements from the HP UCMDB?

Waiting to hear back from from someone asap.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Application service components and infrastructure requirements from the HP UCMDB

Not sure I completely follow your question.

If you are referring to mapping then below may be of some help

A Business Service is provided by a Business Application which is composed of physical e.g. servers and logical components e.g. owner

As you can see I have just described a three tier application map.

These maps require TQLs to gather the data set and may be of a static e.g. based on a list of servers or dynamic based on a common item e.g. a database.

This mapping activity requires engaging a SME which knows and understand the application to validate the mapping.

As you can see it’s not a simple answer. V10.20 an Automated Service Modeling using endpoints and a simple service modeling via the Browser

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.