Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Asset Manager Push "action on delete"

In the Asset Manager push adapter there a section specify for action to take when a node is age out.

<action-on-delete>
            <set-attribute-value name="Portfolio.seAssignment" datatype="INTEGER" value="2"/>
</action-on-delete>

This work great but if I want to add an additional check to make sure application admin can review the status change and approve or reject the update. Reconciliation Proposal seem to be the way to go here, but I can't figure out a way to integrate the recon proposal into this action section.

I tried creating a function in the ReconciliationAdvance.grrovy but this doesnt seem to work since the "value" variable only ouput what ever inside the double quotation mark and not run the script created inside the groovy.

<action-on-delete>

<set-attribute-value name="Portfolio.seAssignment" datatype="INTEGER" value="mappings.scripts.AMReconciliationAdvanced.updateAssetStatus(ApiWrapper, vNewVal , vOldVal, vPrimaryKey, OutputCI"/>

</action-on-delete>

Any idea on how I can make the "action on delete" call the groovy script?

Is this possible? 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.