Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Asset Manager push adapter deploy package error resource type is not supported

Jump to solution

Using uCMDB 10.11 on Windows Server 2012. I have created a package with the Asset Manager *.jar and *.dll files as described in the HP Integrations PDF for the Asset Manager push adapter. When I try to deploy the zip file with the resources I get the error message Reource type is not supported.

Anyone know how to resolve this error?

I also tried deploying it from the JMX console and got a different error message:

<2014-06-26 17:15:57,742> [ERROR] [qtp473914082-227] - <Customer <1, id name: Default Client>failed to initilize subsystem AMPushAdapterAPI_9.4 for package AMPushAdapterAPI_9.4.zip 
[ERROR CODE- 10] appilog.common.system.types.packaging.PackageException: failed to initilize subsystem AMPushAdapterAPI_9.4 for package AMPushAdapterAPI_9.4.zip

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Asset Manager push adapter deploy package error resource type is not supported

Jump to solution

Support was able to help me with this error. I had the wrong folder order in the .zip package. Once I removed the extra folder then it was able to deploy successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Asset Manager push adapter deploy package error resource type is not supported

Jump to solution

Hi John,

i am checking your issue with my senior, i wll get back as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Hoang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.*
*If you feel the post is helpful, please assign a KUDO star to say "Thanks"*
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Support was able to help me with this error. I had the wrong folder order in the .zip package. Once I removed the extra folder then it was able to deploy successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.