Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Asset report

Hi Guys,

i want to build a asset report in UCMDB 10 for the SQL database which is in composition with a node CI. i can hide the node CI from query result and get the list of SQL servers. But i'm looking for a report with a seperate column or something to indicate the node CI on which the SQL is actually running. How can u do this ? 

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Asset report

you have 2 options:

1) do not hide the node and use it in the report

2) on the SQL DB CI you have an attribute (container name) which is the Node that the DB is running on...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.