Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Auto delete a link?

Hi, all.  ucmdb 9.05

We have an adapter that (among many things) looks for a configuration file on a server.  If it finds one, it parses some data and creates a relationship from the server to an instance of another CIT.  This works fine.  During future discovery, if a change in the configuration results in a different target CI, a relationship between the server and the new CI collection gets created.  The server should have a relationship to at most one of the other CIT.

I have "automatic deletion" set on the relationship  CIT but the old relationship is not getting deleted.  I must be missing something but I have no clue what.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Auto delete a link?

An option would be, during the script, delete any of the relationships for the server being discovered.  Is there a way to "delete any relationship type xxx where end1 is my current host object state holder" in the script?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.