Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Business service view

Hi,

Can anybody help me with sample business services  as I  am first  time doing it and no idea of how to use applications and database/ web server deep disocvery component.

Just want to see 1/2/ sample BService view so that I can explain the structure to customer and able to explain how the standerd business service shoud be. I also read the latest PDF whchwas released recently but still want to have practical example.

Through dependency mapping, many dependency links get discovered but want to have idea which are the components need to add in Business service view.

I have built Business services but those are not effective. And without understanding I am unable to refine further.

with regards,

Nick

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Business service view

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.