Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

CMDB Browser wont login - Log Error Included

Jump to solution

Hi

CMDB 9.05 Cup 5

UCMDB Browser v3

Java 6.30

I have tried to implement the CMDB browser on the same server running the uCMDB server software.

I have followed the installation guide and also compared all the procedures against another implemetation that is working OK.

I have disabled the firewall completely and cannot see any reason for this issue.

When I access the browser I see the login page fine, but when I try login the page freezes and the log file shows the following error:

2012-08-31 10:13:47,940 [367677028@qtp0-7] ERROR BaseRemoteService -  Unexpected failure:
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException: Service method 'public abstract com.hp.ucmdb_browser.shared.LoginData com.hp.ucmdb_browser.shared.UcmdbBrowserService.login(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,boolean)' threw an unexpected exception: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.history.HistoryServiceImpl.getQueryFactory()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/api/history/HistoryQueryFactory;" the class loader (instance of com/hp/ucmdb/api/client/http/bootstrap/SDKClassLoader) of the current class, com/hp/ucmdb/api/client/history/HistoryServiceImpl, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for interface com/hp/ucmdb/api/history/HistoryService have different Class objects for the type pl.getQueryFactory()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/api/history/HistoryQueryFactory; used in the signature
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForFailure(RPC.java:385)
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:588)
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.BaseRemoteService.handleRequest(BaseRemoteService.java:30)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
 at org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.support.HandlerMethodInvoker.invokeHandlerMethod(HandlerMethodInvoker.java:176)
 at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:426)
 at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.handle(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:414)
 at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:790)
 at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)
 at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)
 at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:560)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1124)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:83)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.listeners_filters.LWSSOGoldenRuleFilter.doFilterInternal(LWSSOGoldenRuleFilter.java:139)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor88.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
 at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
 at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
 at $Proxy75.doFilter(Unknown Source)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1115)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:83)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.listeners_filters.ResponseInScopeFilter.doFilterInternal(ResponseInScopeFilter.java:27)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
 at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1115)
 at com.hp.sw.bto.ast.security.lwsso.LWSSOFilter.doFilter(LWSSOFilter.java:74)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.listeners_filters.gzip.GzipFilter.doFilterInternal(GzipFilter.java:62)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:361)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:741)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:207)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:403)
 at org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
 at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:522)
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.history.HistoryServiceImpl.getQueryFactory()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/api/history/HistoryQueryFactory;" the class loader (instance of com/hp/ucmdb/api/client/http/bootstrap/SDKClassLoader) of the current class, com/hp/ucmdb/api/client/history/HistoryServiceImpl, and the class loader (instance of sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader) for interface com/hp/ucmdb/api/history/HistoryService have different Class objects for the type pl.getQueryFactory()Lcom/hp/ucmdb/api/history/HistoryQueryFactory; used in the signature
 at com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.UcmdbServiceImpl.<init>(UcmdbServiceImpl.java:153)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.UcmdbServiceImpl.<init>(UcmdbServiceImpl.java:123)
 at com.hp.ucmdb.api.client.AbstractUcmdbServiceProvider.connect(AbstractUcmdbServiceProvider.java:56)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.ucmdb_connection.UcmdbConnectionImpl.initialize(UcmdbConnectionImpl.java:146)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.ucmdb_connection.UcmdbConnectionManager.getUcmdbConnection(UcmdbConnectionManager.java:33)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.subservices.impl.LoginServiceImpl.login(LoginServiceImpl.java:174)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:309)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
 at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
 at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
 at $Proxy88.login(Unknown Source)
 at com.hp.ucmdb_browser.server.UcmdbBrowserServiceImpl.login(UcmdbBrowserServiceImpl.java:182)
 at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:569)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi

I have upgraded the ucmdb browser version to v4

Now when I go to the browser i get the spinning wheel and the messge Universal CMDB Browser Loading...

This stays this way for as long as I leave it (over 3 hours)

I do not even get a login page anymore.

Any suggestions?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Adam,

ucmdb browser 1.3 it's a version a bit old, especially for ucmdb 9.05. You can try the latest one that is 1.9 and see if you'll have same issue. I've seen a similar problem to another customer and it worked after they've installed 1.9.

Also first time you log into the browser it is recommended to wait a bit longer.

Regards,

Diana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi

I have upgraded the ucmdb browser version to v4

Now when I go to the browser i get the spinning wheel and the messge Universal CMDB Browser Loading...

This stays this way for as long as I leave it (over 3 hours)

I do not even get a login page anymore.

Any suggestions?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.
Upgrading to version 1.9 fixed this issue
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.